How can God be 3 Persons?

508 viewsTrinityFather Holy Spirit Jesus Son

How can God be 3 persons yet one? That sounds like 3 gods which is a contradiction.
Just explain the triune aspect of the trinity or in other words how can 1 God also exist as 3 persons…

and can God then become more?

Related

Where does Jesus Say He is God in the Bible (related question) https://thetheology.org/question/where-does-jesus-say-he-is-god-in-the-bible/

These are 3 ways that God works. God the Father created the heavens and the earth. God the Son came to be the holy sacrifice needed to free us from the bondage of sin. God the Holy Spirit guidance our souls to making Holy choices.

I, as a person, can fill different roles but am one person. I am a mother: I grew my child in my womb and am responsible for him. I am a wife: I serve my husband. I am a daughter: I was given by my parents and honor them. 3 roles, one person.

That’s not true at all Jesus and the Holy Spirit were also a part of Creation. NT says Jesus created all things and Genesis 1 says the Spirit hovered over the waters.

God has 3 distinct centers of consciousness not 1 consciousness with three jobs.

You are viewing 1 out of 4 answers, click here to view all answers.

Questions

Request a Forum 2 Answers | 0 Votes

Top Forums

Related

Pin It on Pinterest